19.06.2017

Born Pretty Stamping Plate BPL-022 Review

Good morning! :)
Today I want to show you manicure that I made using stamping plate BPL-022 from Born Pretty Store.


This stamping plate contains many cool images and you can see them on the picture below :).
The images are well engraved and I didn't have problems transferring them on the nails.
The size of the plate is 12.5 x 6.5 cm.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/geek-pattern-nail-stamp-template-image-plate-born-pretty-l022-65cm-p-20787.html

I used Jerden #C07 as a base and stamped with Ya Qin An black stamping nail polish and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.


You can buy the stamping plate here.
Don't forget to use code QNL91 to get 10 % off from your order on the Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

17 комментариев:

  1. This plate is so cute, what a sweet collection of patterns! I love the sun glasses with the red :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...